The Samoa Inland Revenue Service is committed to providing an excellent service to our customers that meets their needs and encourages them to comply. As part of this service we ensure the protection of your private, business or personal information that has been provided to us and we will be keep this in the strictest confidence. The information will be kept private and will not be revealed under any circumstances unless required to disclose it by law.
Here are some safety tips below to reduce the risk of identity theft and protect your privacy of information on the internet:
- Use strong passwords that have:
- at least eight characters.
- a mixture of numbers, letters and symbols.
- both upper and lower cases.
- Have a different password for each website you use.
- Never share your password with others.
- Before you enter your password check that the website address begins with "https" (the "s" stands for secure).
- When accessing your Samoa e-Tax account or your bank online, always type the address yourself and check before enter. This will guard you from fake links that may redirect you to fraudulent websites.