Help and advice
Here are some helpful tips to remember when using this online service
- The returns list shows all your returns that have been saved or have been submitted to Inland Revenue for processing. . To view other returns lodged you can select a different year in the drop down menu.
- You can edit your saved returns that have not been submitted to Inland Revenue for processing by selecting “EDIT” in the column next to that return on the returns list.
Completing an Online Return
- Click the Add Return button to create a new return.
- Select the Tax Type, Year and Period of the return you would like to enter and click the Create Return button. An online return form will be created for you to complete.
- Use the Save Draft button at any time to save your work. When your return is complete, tick the Declaration box and use the Submit to Inland Revenue button to send it for processing. Once submitted you will no longer be able to make changes to the return.
- When the return is confirmed to be correct by the Inland Revenue the status will be updated on the Returns page.
- Use the Print button to print a copy of the Return for your records.
Use the Admin menu to change your password or security questions.
Change your password
- To change your password enter your existing password and then enter the new password you have selected twice.
- Your new password must contain at least 6 characters including one number.
- Click the Update Password button to save your new password.
Change your security questions
- Select three security questions from the list and provide an answer for each one.
- For your security it is important to choose questions with answers you will be able to remember and other people won’t easily be able to find out.
- Click the Save button to confirm the change.
For more information on tax and to download tax forms and guides, visit the Samoa Inland Revenue Services website: www.revenue.gov.ws